Are your finances not quite ready for homeownership? We can help you get there.
The Almost Home Program is designed to help families who are interested in our Affordable Homeownership Program, but may fall short of the credit or income eligibility requirements. This program will also help potential applicants who need further education on the home buying process.
Participants will earn a First Time Home Buyer Certificate that can be used to apply for grant funding through the county in which your home is purchased.
Expectations and Goals:
- Learn how to budget and save funds
- Learn how to read your credit report and make improvements to increase your score
- Work with a financial coach to become mortgage ready
This course is offered in 3-month increments, three times per year
Fall (September-November) | Winter (January-March) | Spring (April-June)
Fall classes start SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2023 AT 6PM
- Time Commitment
- Three months
- One hour courses, weekly from 6-7PM
- Participants must be prepared to attend all sessions and must not miss more than two to receive a certificate
- Course Setup:
- Courses will be offered both in person and virtually, depending on the type of presentation
Are you ready to make the commitment to your financial health?
Contact Taquana Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-441-3626 to register.